Data is collected with accordance to the Data Protection Act 1998 Reg: PZ7961328
Why we collect data
Data gathered by Migr8(Arclid.com Ltd) is used only for verification of bona-fide registrants.
We will not disclose any personal information we keep about you to any third
parties other than:
1) Trusted partners and suppliers we may engage to provide services that involve
processing data on our behalf or acting as our agents under a strict code of
2) As required by law or regulation.
We will uphold the eight data protection principles which are that all data will
1) fairly and lawfully processed;
2) processed for limited purposes;
3) adequate, relevant and not excessive;
5) not kept longer than necessary;
6) processed in accordance with the data subject's rights;
8) not transferred to countries without adequate protection.
These principals are intended to protect the rights of individuals about whom we
record personal data. For further information on Data Protection please go to
the website of the Data Protection Registrar.
Migr8(Arclid.com Ltd) treats all the data we store with the utmost care and security and have
put in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorised
access to, or alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data and against
accidental loss or destruction of your information.